Thursday, July 12, 2012


This morning I woke up almost 3 hours early.  While I value my sleep, I enjoy this peaceful time of day, before the little ones come creeping out of their bedrooms. We live in a ranch style home, with the bedrooms right off the kitchen, so it's hard for me to accomplish much in the early morning hours without waking someone.  So, here I am at the computer, blogging.

I really do need to get into a better blogging routine. Lately, when I sit down at the computer, it's to check email, Facebook, or Pinterest (all work related of course!). 

Those of you who blog regularly, how do you do it?  Do you have a set time each day?  Please share.  Although with months between postings, I fear I may have lost you a long time ago.....

2 comments:

  1. i was shocked when i saw your blog in my reader.... i rubbed my eyes, i squinted, i shook the screen... i wanted to make sure i wasn't seeing things. :)
    i am having a hard time at the moment, so not sure i am one to give tips, but you just need to find a schedule that works for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay! At least someone read this post, so there is hope! Thanks Cassie! I hope you were able to get over the initial shock of my posting and go on to have a productive day! I think what it boils down to is discipline. I just need to do it regularly, like exercising.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails